My dad had a heart attack, and keep smoking , What will happen ?

My dad had a heart attack, had angioplasty (just 2 months before(dec/09))- does not take his meds, and keeps smoking. What will happen ? my dad had an attack recently ,he doesn't take medicines and keeps smoking.what will happen if he keep continuing this? he used to smoke 30 cigaretts before the attack and now 6-10 cigrets.and doent take medicines regulary. he was given - 1) cardace5mg (2times a day) 2)Embeta 50XR (1 tab -daily) 3)Clopitab A 150mg ( clodrel 75 + asprin 150) 4)Storvas 40mg. plz tell me what happens if he doesn't take these medicines regularly. and tell me is there any chance of getting an attack again ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010