My cylindrical power is increased and Spherical powre is decreased after using lens. Now what can i do ?

Hi Doctor .... My age is 22 and I am using Lenses from last 4-5years. but compare to last years my cylindrical power is increased and Spherical powre is decreased from -7.00 tp -6.00 for both eye. when we consult to doctor he told we can not do any lasik or laser treatment. so Could you please tell me what should we do My Vision Details For left eye : Spherical Number is = -6.00 Cylindrical Number = -5.50 For Right eye : Spherical Number is = -6.00 Cylindrical Number = -2.0
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011