My contraception implant expired. Having frequent urination, abdominal tightening, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea. Could this be pregnancy symptoms?

Hi my implanon contracepion implant expired 14 days ago and only gives 3 years protection.I had very irregular periods during the past 3 years. I have had unprotected sex with my partner a few times since it has expired and I cant stop urinating, have a tightening feeling in my abdomen , am very tired , have nauscea and a little diarrhea . Do you like I could be pregnant, these symptoms have only started this past week. It is too early to take a pregnancy test and i dont know when my period is due. How likely do you think I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013