My clitoral hood and my labia minoras are swollen

Hi last night I had sex and about 8 hours later I noticed that when I went to pee I felt irritated when I wiped and a spot of pink also. My clitoral hood and my labia minoras are swollen, i don't feel aany pain, itching or burning just the feeling of it being swollen down there. We used a condom but then took it off about 5 minutes later. I know I should be concerned I have never had this happen to me. What do you think caused this?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Sep 2010
Thanks for query,
the problem you describe may be due to some allergy to condom.
It may be due to someirritation while hard rubbing of condom.
If pain and itching is not there,nothing to worry within a day or two it will be alright.
Ok and bye.