My child use to eat wall mud, what will happen if she continues this ?

Hi, my 3 year old daughter is use to eat wall mud in the home consistently, she do not afraid of anything. I tried everything but failed. Dr. told us that she continue with this habbit she will get serious lead infection or some other mental problems too.Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Vaishali;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Some children develop habit of eating mud/chalk etc.There is no need to worry if you have a homoeopathic medical store close by you can give your child CINA-30 & CALCAREA CARB-30 in pills form for 10 days & he should be better in few days.These medicines are safe; effective;& cheap.Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
First of all dewormin her and then start with sy.livomyn 2 tsf bd. For some time you will have to keep watch. Once medicine gives full effect then the problem will be eradicated.