My child is suffering from tummy, legs, arms and head hurt, kindly help me

My five year old woke up saying her tummy, legs, arms and head hurt and her lips were very dry. She has been throwing up for several hours and I now noticed that she has giant red splotches all over her body, when i say giant red splotches, i mean giant... one of them coveres almost her whole back, another one covers from her belly button down to her pubic region and is as wide as her hips... I am taking her to the ER as soon as I can get a ride, I dont have a car and I have two other children, 3 yrs, and 6 months. I am keeping them apart as best as possible, so they dont get what every this is. If anyone has any idea what this may be I would appreciate your input
Asked On : Sat, 13 Nov 2010