My child having fever & cough also temperature in the evening & early morning.

My 4 yr old son having fever for 3 days & cough also.temperature in the evening &early morning.i am giving him Cronin & mucolite
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hi wecome to Healthcare Magic...
You are right in giving crocin and mucolite for the symptoms wat your child has , but just check out that the dose you are giving is appropriate . If the symptoms persist or worsen then you need to add on an antibiotic in an appropriate dose - can use Amoxcillin or azithromycin of appropriate doses.
Red flags needing emergeny consultation - Increased respiratory rate , chest indrawing , not eating well , drowsy , turning blue ..
Thank you.