My child has fever and UTI. On antibiotics. Fever wont subside. What should I do?

My daughter is 18 months and she has been having fever for 4 days now. On the first day it was 104 rectally so we took her to the ER. They said it was UTI and gave her an antibiotic. After two days her fever still being high, we took her to her pediatrician and she gave her different antibiotic and ordered another urine test for culture. This is day 4 and she still has fever and today she had couple of runny stools. The doctor also said it might not be UTI because her first urine test was negative for something that is always positive on UTI. Im really concerned and worried that the fever wont subside. If not UTI what else can it be. She has no other symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013