My child ate a smooth crystal piece and now the stomach hurts. What should i do ?

this is urgent Plese......sir firstly sorry for my bad child eat a smooth crystal piece...we are wating that it comsout in stool but after many day now there is a pain in his stomach. what should we do now & is there any other way to avoid opration...please guid me...-Ramesh India
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Welcome to take your child as quickly to a hospital.A preliminary xray will be done to see where the object is.Please donot wait in your house for the thing to come out on its own.Take care.