My chest ribs and my neck hurts while breathing. Is it because of smoking ?

idk why but my lungs all around my ribs and my neck hurts i can barly turn it i have to like turn my whole body and i can barly swallow spit without it hurting or drink anything without it hurting and my head is throabbing like mad and my ears like my hearing got amplafied so whatever i hear its louder and i smoke my mom said its from that i just wanna know whats wrong with me im in so much pain i have no energy what so ever and yeah im a male 16 i had my first ciggerette when i was 9 and i got into smokeing about 4 or 3 years ago and i found this somewhat small little lump on my neck its like on the side but closer to the back like diaganaly across my neck and its hard
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
hi are you having anything with cigerates