My cardiac enzymes are elevated after doing heavy work

My cardiac enzymes are elevated after doing heavy work. Should I be worried??
My CK was 930 with CKMB of 5.5 and MBI of 0.6, Myoglobin 117, Troponin <0.06. The next day the CK was 550, CKMB 3.3, MBI 0.5, Myo 143, Trp <0.06. I'm thinking this is a lot of just skeletal muscle causing this elevation, but I'll probably see a doctor just in case. Good question, dintym. I'm checking these myself. I work in a hospital lab and ran these tests. I see patient results all the time and I understand the values, but I just needed a little objectivity. Coworkers suggestions are conflicting so I thought I'd ask people who could be more objective. I plan to see a doctor in the next few days and share these results with him. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009