My calf muscles gets a nasty deep achey pain in it, kindly help me

hiya, I m a 28 year old female with 2 children and i work part time. i know this will sound silly, but my legs are just so restless, especially at night. my calf muscles gets a nasty deep achey pain in it, its as if i need to detach my legs from my body and let them run around. if i could pull the muscle off my leg, squeese it, strectch it and then put in back in place i would. it s worse when i m on my period, i get it at night, and if i sit for a while in the day, wen i get these pains, i tend to be very tired the following few days and my legs feel sluggish in the day but restless at night. i get my partner to rub them for me at night just to ease the pain so that i can fall asleep. i just wondered why i keep getting these feelings. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011