My butt hurts burning sensation and it has blood and mucus. What is wrong with me ?

my butt hurts burning sensation and it has blood and mucus whats going can someone please advise my butt hurts burning sensation and it has blood and mucus whats going can someone please advise. first there was blood in my stool, not its the whitish, liquid slime or maybe its mucus. it hurts when i release bowel and after releasing bowel im experiencing a burning sensation. there s a possibility that i have worms, and we dont have buttdoctor from where i live. please help i would really appreciate it.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Hi. Welcome to HealthcareMagic. You might be suffering from Fistula-in-ano or maybe piles or fissure. Please see a surgeon on the earliest so that he can determine the cause after proper evaluation. If you are loosing blood please do not delay and also you might end up with serious infection. In the meantime please take a high fibre diet and keep the area clean. Take care