My brother shaved my head while I was sleeping, What should I do ?

OMG HELP ME! Last night i went to bed early and next thing i know i m screaming infornt of the mirror with no hair on my head! There was a razor on the counter. It was his! I think he shaved my head in my sleep. How i didn t wake up is beyond me. What should i do? I m desperate for any kinds of suggestions. I haven t eve confronted him yet. I m too flabbergasted. HELPPPPPP! im desperate!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
How old is your brother? That was really immature of him. You should beat him up for doing that. But as for what to do when u go into public, try wearing a wig.