My brother is having a psycological problem, please help him out

Hi all, My brother is having a psycological problem. He was under medication for last 3 yrs. He was ok for some time. but few months before he was strange in his behaviour. Eiother he was too calm or too aggressive. Now he is in hospital. Doctor said he require 10 days. today is his 7th day but no improvement. He is not at all sleeping and talking useless things always. He is getting irritated to family members. I don't think he ll be alright there. So I am thinking to consult a good doctor. Can u help me out if there is any good doctors in Orissa/Bihar/Chhatisgarh area.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Apr 2010