My brother has cyst and clotting in Kidney. Kindly suggest us

Hi, My brother was having fever & his urine was also yellowish. Doctor thought that he suffers with jondis. So Dr. start medication for jondis. But day after day things went bad. One day he had very high BP then we taken him to one very good hospital. Over there doctors recognozed that my brother was having some problem with kidney . Then they asked for some test which includes sonography too. After sonography we got to know that he was having a syst in his left kidney. After that doctor asked for his biopsy of kidney. In biopsy report it came that there were clotting in his kidney. Now doctors are doing his dialysis with plasma & they told that this is the only possible to remove those clotts & even this option is not deffinitive. I just want to ask what should we do now? Is there is no option left except tranplant???
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010