My brother got malaria 3 times in past 6 months. What precaution he should take?

My brother got malaria 3 times in past 6 months. 1st time p.vivax and p.falciparum next 2 times. Yesterday again he was shivering , lot off body pain and high body temp. its seems symptoms of malaria. I consultant with local doctor and he asked to hospitalized him and its blood pressure is low as 90 by 60 and prescribed below medicine: Lumerax 80 ,Rablet 20 , ondem md 8 So is it necessary to hospitalized him without blood report and what precaution needs to taken. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011