My boyfriend is having heart surgery. Should i meet him?

I don t know what to expect or what to do. He s pretty nervous about it. Luckily his heart s going to heal just in a week! But he s nervous which is totally normal. He wants me to visit every single day. I ve never visited in a hospital either so I don t know what to Thanks! What could I say to him? I already told him I m there for him and that everything is going to be fine. But should I saw everything is going to be fine again? Or will he get more nervous?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
It's ok! Just expect there to be a lot of machinery and people walking around that may not look the best! Be nice and don't act nervous around him or you'll make him even more dreadful! It sounds like he is luckily having simple surgery! Best of luck!