My boyfriend has diabetes and his foot is swelling

My boyfriend has diabetes and I need to get him some health insurance immediately. How can I go about it? He doesn t have a job that can provide him insurance right away. He s in construction. We ve been to General Hospitals Clinics they could only do so much for so long. They figure that since he works he can get medical assistance thru work...if he gets enough work hours to get insurance. Meanwhile, his foot has been swelling and he s been handling his own health through trial error. My HR won t allow domestic partner coverages. I m worried that they might amputate his feet.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

You have to approach the insurance companies and see what can be done, or visit charitable hospitals that can help you out in proper treatment instead of trial and errors. Do not neglect this for long.