My boyfriend has a severe heart pain, He was born with a hole in his heart. He is just 17

My boyfriend is 17 and he keeps getting severe heart pains. He was born with a hole in his heat. Usually when his heart hurts he turns bright red, its hard for him to breath , he blacks out a lot, and his heart goes really slow and he coughs up blood . He keeps going to the emergency room or doctors and all they tell keep telling him they don’t know what’s wrong and he shouldn’t be having problems like that because he is too young. He tells me he feels like he is dying. I really want to help him what should he do. I think he needs to see a heart specialist but he doesn’t have much money or know of any heart specialist. PLEASE give me some advice I really need to help him especially since I recently found out we are having a baby together. We live in Texas and he does have insurance but I’m not sure what kind. Do you know any good specialist or websites I can visit? it only started getting really bad the last month or so
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
i never thought the medical care in Texas was so bad :( but still i think u need to be more persistent when u at the hospital with him : demand that they do cardiograms & ultrasound and to speak with a cardiolog. what u describe is a very negligent or unskilled med team. (or both) maybe u can go to another hospital? don't give up, demand better treatment. (i've no idea how these things work there...maybe telling them if sthg. happens u will sue them?)