My boobs are not growing

They WILL NOT grow!!!!!! It is so frustrating to see all my friends with triple Ds and me w/ a's still!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
There;s nothing wrong - small is beautful, even if it doesn't seem like that right now. Girls keep developing through their teens, so you still have plenty of time. And, if you end up blessed with a slender bust, that's hardly a bad thing. Lots of guys (Iike me) like that look. You can wear all kinds of things that "big" girls would bounce out of. And, when all of you are 40, you'll still have your As on your chest, but they'll have their DDDs in their laps.