My bones are not increasing, why ?

age: 16 height: 5ft weight: 45kg and my bones are not increasing
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
age: 16
height: 5ft
weight: 45kg
my bones are not increaseng
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a person is related to the genes in the family so you will have height equal or proportionate to your father and mother.Secondly the height of girls grows till 18 yrs and the boys till 21 yrs and the height growth is in spurts.So you are 16 yrs and have ot of time to grow no reason to worry as you are already 5 feet.Do not get depressed and have a healthy diet the height will increase naturally.