My body had been spontaneously itching. Pins and needle feeling leads to Itching

Hello, I am a chinese male 22 years of age and for the past few months my body had been spontaneously itching. This spontaneous feel occur when I feel nervous or when my body heats up from working out. I think it might have to do with me not able sweat or something because I used to break a sweat when I got nervous or from working out. Now, I don t sweat and it goes straight into that pins and needle feels all over my body and becomes itchy after. There are no spots or rashes anywhere so I am at a lost. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011