My blood tests showed high prolactin levels and my husband's sperm analysis showed low sperm count and low motility

My husband and I are trying to conceive for almost a year now without any success. After 6 months of trying we went for tests. My blood tests showed high prolactin levels and my husband s sperm analysis showed low sperm count and low motility. I repeated my blood tests after a month of taking pirodal as a treatment to lower my prolactin and the results showed that my prolactin levels have indeed decreased, but my doctor advised me to continue the treatment. My husband is taking Vitamin E and a herbal medicine called Speman (for the last 2 months) but has not repeated his sperm analysis since then. I have two questions that I would be grateful if you could help me with: 1. Should I continue the treatment for prolactin for as long as I am trying to conceive? 2. Will our infertility issues make it impossible/ very difficult to conceive naturally? Thank you. C.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011