My blood sugar level is low but have symptoms of having high blood sugar

I ve always had frequent urination , ever since I was young. I also am constantly thirsty, especially at night, and go to the restroom at least three times in the middle of the night, but mostly in the morning when I begin waking up. I don t know if this has to do with my blood sugar levels. I checked it yesterday, right after I ate and it was 82. I thought that this was pretty low. However, I checked my fasting blood sugar and it was 86 so I don t know if I just get low blood sugar at certain times that is related to something specific. I am a 20 year old female
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011