My blood pressure is normally 102/68 with a pulse of 92. Should i be concerned?

my blood pressure is normally 102/68 with a pulse of 92. would you be concerned? Normal? Okay? I have several people say it s too low. thought i would throw it out here and see what the general opinion was before i spend money going to the doctor about it. I m 42 years old, female, I am 5 6, 135 pounds. i sit during my job all day but i walk on the treadmill 20 minutes five days a week and do some very light weight lifting.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009