My blood pressure is 97/54

It is very low and makes me feel tired at times during the day. I m told it s ok. but not so sure!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
This is a normal low variant, anything below 120 is prefectly fine UNLESS your syptomatic. You were correct in being told (I presume by your Doctor) that this is normal, it is.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.If you are not on drugs to lower blood pressure this can be accepted.In case you have problem like headache,giddiness then you need to look for the cause and get treatment for this.Take plenty of liquids during the day and take light diet.Keep measuring your blood pressure on regular basis.
wishing you good health.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.