My blood pressure is 140/80? is my blood pressure high?

im 33 years old and my blood pressure is 140/80? is my blood pressure high?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
There is no ‘ideal’ blood pressure reading. The following figures for clinic blood pressures can be used as a guide: * Normal blood pressure: less than 120/80 * High/Normal: between 120/80 and 140/90 * High: equal to or more than 140/90 * Very high: equal to or more than 180/110 High blood pressure usually does not give warning signs. You can have high blood pressure and feel perfectly well. The only way to find out if your blood pressure is high is by having it checked regularly. At 33 if you continue to have highish readings you should consult your doctor regarding the cause, (most do not have a known cause) and reduction. Best of luck.
  Anonymous's Response
I have small sharp that hit on the left side of my chest when I am relaxed. My Blood pressure is 145/80. This happens everyso often throughthe day, probably for about a week now. It is not super painfully, just noticable. What could be causing it?