My blood pressure is 117 over 77. Do you think this is low?

My blood pressure is 117 over 77 do you think this is low and what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Hiya Sarah, You are concerned.. maybe a good thing. Have you stopped to think what happens when you go to sleep? What if you didn't breathe properly? What about your heart.. if it skips a beat and you are asleep? Have faith in yourself that all is ok. Trust me Sarah you will be fine. Get angry and you BP goes up, relax and think beautiful thoughts, and it goes down. There's an old adage that goes something like this. Cherish every second you live, and fill each minute with sixty seconds worth of life. You will be fine.