My balls in my scortum moves after masturbation. Why is this happening and is it normal ?

dear sir i used to masturbrate before i did masturbration 1 month and fully and i was so tired that i said i will not to that again and then i completly stoped it now 4 months over i didnt masturbrated i absorve my balls in my scortum moves please tell me why is this happening is this normall or what before masturbration is was not happening and when i did and completly stoped it it is happening please answer why this happens and is this normal ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
THIS IS NORMAL.IF YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM. IF YOU WEAR TIGHT UNDERWEAR YOU MAY NOT FEEL THAT.