My balls have been hurting

im 15 and my balls have been hurting just enough to bug me for the past week?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
If your testes hurt even at rest and you have fever along with pain, you may be having Orchitis (Testicular Infection). Do not delay, Kindly get yourself examined by a Urologist. You may need a Blood and Urine Examination to rule out the infection.
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
how is the colour of the skin over it? did u have any trauma to it? what ever reason it may be, its better you consult a surgeon if its troubling you so much, cos it can be due to torsion which is a possibility in this age group & you need to get a ultrasound scan done for the same.