My baby's pennies is not going back

My babies pennies is not going back.he doest have any problem in urinating.He is 1 yr 1months old.Is a surgery necessary or can it be flipped out?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011

I will opt in favor of surgery in this case.As such episodes can recur and sometimes lead to emergency in future. It can flipped out few times but that won't be a long term and effective solution.

Anonymous's Response
His foreskin should not be pulled back until he is atleast 8 years old! Please leave it alone for now.
Dentist Dr. Srividya Rao Vasista's  Response
Hi there,
Phimosis needs to be evaluated by a pediatric urologist. Surgery may not always be required. But let the Dr judge that for you. You can massage the fore-skin backwards during bath & observe if any improvements are there.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
It is case of phimosis ,do back retraction of foreskin 4-5 times daily after bath for a month or so.things will improve.Disclaimer