My baby is vomiting and pooping water

my baby is vomiting everything she eats and pooping pure water...what do i do?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.This could be due to some viral infection.Give her sips of lemon water and fruit juices in small quantity.Avoid give solid foods till she stops vomiting.Give her some anti emetic that you may have depending upon her weight.After giving anti emetic do not give anything for 45 min to 1 hour and then continue giving liqudis as advised.If you baby is older you can give ice to be kept in mouth in small pieces so that it prevents vomiting sensation.After vomiting comes in control give light diet to eat at least for a day.