My baby expired after delivery due to blood in stools and internal bleeding. Is this due to the reason that even i have the history of blood and mucus in stools ?

i was pregnant with my first child. i am 27 years old and am slender no health problems however from the age of 21 i have been having blood and mucos in my stools went to several drs and had 7 colonoscopies and endoscopies...every dr says something different but eventually cant diagnose me. In fact, i ve been misdiagnosed with chrons. unfortunately, i developed preeclampsia-was showing signs at about 6 months preg. with severe swelling, carapal tunnel syndrome low amniotic fluid at about 7-8 and some of the drs that my obgyn referred me to at the time said my baby had iugr and/or sga but no one did anything and being that it was my first pregnancy i trusted my dr. he completely neglected me...until i drove myself to his office at 29 wks and 2 days with my own urine. I was admitted to hospiatl and they decided to deliver me the next day...big mistake according to some other drs that have been reviewing my baby, Mia weighed 1lb 13oz but had apgar scores of 6 and 8 and was crying immediately. she was pink to. Placenta pathology came back normal. My daughter lived for 26 days without any complications(no brain bleeds, heart complications). She was strictly on breast milk until the day before she passed away according to records a careless nurse fed my baby formula!! My baby developed blood in her stools and NEC and also had internal bleeding ( i am assuming the NICU failed to act on time and her little bowel ruptured) I have been reviwing records and doing a lot of medical research . My baby passed away in my arms 12 hrs later. Can someone pls help me figure out what happened. i am desperately seeking answers-did my body kill my daughter????
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011