My baby also be dark, any measures to overcome it ?

doctor my husband is very dark will my baby also be dark any measures to overcome it
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I'm sure if you love your husband, you will love your baby too whatever colour he/she is!!
Pray for a healthy and happy baby. Let all these minor points be.
And most of all do not fall for all the quackery that will promise you a fair baby.
You will get a damaged baby and mother.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
dear kavitha ,

wish u have a safe n heathy baby , white or black must not matter , its all in our minds ,
just try being more happy , with good n positive thoughts , and yes if you wish for having a fair cloured baby ,God will surely help u out for this but do not be biased .

wish u good helath always ! godbless!