My arm is still huting me when I twist and turn it in certain ways

Hello, I slipped on ice outside my house and fell on my arm. I heard/felt a pop when I fell and had immediate pain. This was in the middle of my elow and shoulder . The pain was not real bad. I went for an x-ray the next day and it came back normal. That was 12 days ago. My arm is still huting me when I twist and turn it in certain ways. It also bothers me when i straighten it. My arm feels very tight and swollen, but it does not look swollen. There is no bruising. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011