My ankles and knees are dark, what can I do ?

My complexion is fair but my ankles and knees are dark what can I do pls guide me ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
along with cleaning n local application you should use some multi vitamin tab as hearding and black discolouration of skin can cause of vitamin deficency
HI i am asking from u my nail colour is v gud but my nails are not grow long how i grow my nails long and i am, also bitting my nails in childhood when they apper long v shortly in my nails cut will appear
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good day
It appears like a sunlight induced darkening commonly. Avoid exposure to sunlight of that area. Wear sunscreen. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Show to a Dermatologist to rule out allergic disorder and give proper medication by a Specialist.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You need to remove the dead skin from that area quite frequently say every 10 days or so by scrubbing the area nicely after soaking it in luke warm water for 10 minutes. You can do waxing on that skin to remove the dead skin and improve the blood circulation.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal