My age is 21 and I am suffering from greying of hair

My age is 21 and I am suffering from greying of hair I am am too depressed bcoz of me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
welcome to health care magic
consult homeopath.premature greying of hair can be a sign of disease wherein the greying is not hereditary but is caused by an underlying is important to find the underlying cause for the greying. Once this is done, the condition is best attended to by homeopathy.
It is often possible to reverse greying, particularly when it is caused due to an underlying ailment. However, in heredity cases, the greying cannot be reversed but can be effectively controlled.Homeopathic medicines are constitutional and individually specific. They help to control further spread of grey hair by tackling the underlying cause. Along with the treatment, good dietary guidance is also a must.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
There is only one medicine which works on premature graying of hair and that is calcium patothenate (100mg ) once daily.If you have any other systemic problem then consult a dermatologist.
take care,