My TSH is more than 100. Can i take 100 mg thyronorm for whole life?

hi, my TSH is more than 100. Sugar test below the reference value, cholesterol is 248. Doctor advised me 100 mg thyronorm... and advised me to take lifr long...I am worried, if I take this life long, is there any side effects at my old age...now my age is 33. hi, my TSH is more than 100. Sugar test below the reference value, cholesterol is 248. Doctor advised me 100 mg thyronorm... and advised me to take lifr long...I am worried, if I take this life long, is there any side effects at my old age..
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011