My Mother suffering with breast cancer.After given her various therapy she got skin decease

Hi Sir, My Mother struggling brest cancer last one year 2 months. We are admitted in INDO AMERICAN CANCER Hospital. Doctors given treatment Surgery , chemo therapy , Radio therapy. But last 1 month on words again some skin decease happen same place Doctors said again cancer attacked need to give chemo therapy. Last month given chemo therapy unfortunately skin decease spreading the body. can you give information about that.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011