My Husband has corn on his foot. Is there any home remedy for this symptom or should I see a doctor ?

Hello Doctor, My Husband has corn on his foot. It is painfull. We brought one conplast put that. after one week there was no pain. After again pail will start. But there was message on that conplast cover. USE ONE WEEK AFTER PAIN IS THERE CONSULT WITH DOCTOR. Is there any home remedy or we should go to the doctor ah. Please advise me. good service.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hallo Mrs. Sowkya,
Welcome to the HCM Public Forum.,
Peoples of all ages can be affected caused by abnormalities in anatomy of the feet and toes. Corns come in two varieties called, Hard and Soft.
My advice is , wash the hard area with an anti- septic lotion and carefully shave the top of the corn to reduce the thickness.
Prepare a paste using Chalk Powder and Lemen juice. Apply this paste over the hard area.
Prepare a paste using Kizhinjal Mezhugu Powder and Caster oil. Apply this paste over the affected area.
This would be very effective in healing the corn.
Wear fitted shoes at all time .
Corns are painful. It may come back repeatedly, so I suggest to use soft shoes mainly Doctor's shoes every time. Corncap are useful but it can't cure the corn completely.
So, You can take Homoeopathic treatment for a long time (allmost 6 months).
I think it will help you. Fer.Pic 3x - take this medicine twice daily for a week.

Dr.S.Sharma(Banerjee)
E-mail: drshwetaonnet@gmail.com
www.drshweta.drnet.in
ALL U NEED TO IS GIVE UR FEET A DAILY BATH BEFORE GOING TO BED .. AVOID MOISTURE ON FEET DURING DAY ....USE LIGHT SANDSTONE FOR SCRUBBBING SOLES DAILY .. ,..USE CORN CAPS AFTER A GAP OF 2-3 DAYS IN THREE SITTING ... IF APARTICULAR CORN IS CREATING TROUBLE U CAN GET IT CAUTERISED AT A DERMATOLOGIST