My FT4 is normal, What impact will/could this have on the baby ?

Elevated TSH the 1st trimester of pregnancy and worried about the effects on the baby... i am 11 weeks pregnant and suffer from Hoshimoto thyroid disease . My TSH was controlled pre-pregnancy, but at 10 weeks I had blood work that showed it was elevated to a 5.5. My FT4 is normal. What impact will/could this have on the baby ? I have increased my dose of Levothyroxine since but am worried about the effects on the baby prior to this change as I understand the fetus is dependent on the mother for thyroid up until 10-12 weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011