My EKG revealed sinus rhythm with non specific ST, T wave abnormalities

My EKG revealed sinus rhythm with non specific ST, T wave abnormalities . What does this mean? It has happened a few times now where I have a 12 lead EKG done (routinely) at my cardiologist s office and I have this abnormality. I have asked about it and he brushes it off like it is no big deal. The only known diagnosis I have at this time is neurocardiogenic syncope also known as postural hypotension . I am treated with Florinef and a beta blocker called Metoprolol. Could someone who is knowledgable regarding the heart and EKGs please shed some light on this abnormality for me? I really appreciate it.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009