My C5 was factured and caused a hairline spiltner close to my spinal cord. Should I continue to wear the the neck brace ?

I slipped on the bathroom rug and went head first into the tub. I don t know if I passed out. I had no feeling in my left arm. I finally managed to get out of the tub by pulling my self with my feet. I pulled myself to the living room by the heels of my feet. Called 911 and even pulled myself to unlock the door. Xrays were taken and I had to wear a neck brace. I still had no feeling in my arm. After about 4 hours in the ER. they told me C5 was factured and caused a hairline spiltner close to my spinal cord. By then the feeling in my arm was coming back, but for at least a week no one could touch my left arm because of shockin pain. Today my neck constantly pops with pain all day. Should I continue to wear the the neck brace ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011