My BP recently dropped whether active or not. what I should do ?

I have been diagnosed with a 4mm cerebellar ectopia, hypertonicity in my left strap muscle, a basilar vein pushing on my 12th cranial nerve and recently got a blood test back for pyruvic acid which was slightly elevated. my BP is usually 116/79 PR 70-79 it has recently dropped whether active or not to 90/55 and PR 60-65. do u have any suggestions as to what i should do ? i m on no medication as of the moment awaiting a call back from a neurosurgeon .
Asked On : Fri, 9 Jul 2010