My 81 year old mother have strong shakes during sleep. Do i need to take her to the doctor ?

My father is 81 and lies in hospital in intensive care my father is 81 and lies in hospital in intensive care. I keep company now to my mother also 81. I shared her bed for two evenings and in the middle of the night she has a very strong shake, I get a heart beat each 20 seconds, basically the whole bed shakes. She suffers hypertension , should I take her to hospital? This lasts for about 30 minutes and then stops and it all goes back to normal. Please help. This just happend few minutes ago.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011