My 8 years old cousin has not perfect brain by birth. Is there any treatment for this?

gudevening sir,

this is akhila from andhrapradesh [hyderbad] and i saw your profile in your hospital websites and finding you are the neurologist so i need some help from you please give your valuable guidence.

coming to the point my cousin have some medical assistence. he was 8yrs older guy by birth he was not perfect he was not able to work with his own in common works also like walking,talking etc.. and his brain was not given signals for pissing, eating,and for drinking water also. clearly his brain was not working he doesn't no any thing.

this is our problem is there any option to rectified this problem in your hospitals please kindly help me and my email id was please send mail on that email address

Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hey I am not the neurologist. This is a open community I guess. You can consult the neurologist by clicking the above button saying

Talk to the Neurologist