My 7 years old child is suffering from tummy pain & vomiting. Is there any online doctor who can help my child to get rid of these symptoms ?

Hi, my 7 y.o. child is suffering from tummy pain for 3 days now. Doctors have seen her since Friday but cant find anything. She did vomit twice and had only one occurence of diarrhea . She has lost her appetite and the pain does come and go and come and go. I am worried as she has not been prescribed any antibiotics , only paracetamol. Any clue what this is? She is really restless and inactive when her tummy sore strikes.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011