My 7 weeks old baby brings both eyeballs closer to each other. Is this a normal behaviour or should we see a doctor ?

1. My son is just about 7 weeks old has started some strange habit from couple of days- he brings both eyeballs closer to each other as if looking at his nose tip and in this position moves them together left to right and back swiftly a few times and then comes back to normal. He has done it 4-5 times a day. Is this a normal behaviour ? Why does he do it ? Should we see a doctor ? 2. My son who is 7 weeks old has his navel/belly button protruding out by about 1.5 cm, unlike ours which seem to be drawn inwards.His umbilical cord had fallen just 2 weeks after delivery. Is this normal? Will it go in gradually? He otherwise is normal. Please advice me.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011