My 5 years old daughter usually complains of feeling pukey towards bedtime or in the morning

Hi, lately my five-year-old daughter frequently complains about feeling sick and as though she needs to throw up. However, her temperature is always normal, she eats well (and a wide variety of foods) and is of slim build and active physically. She usually complains of feeling pukey towards bedtime or in the morning. Is this common among children this age, and is it likely to be physical or psychological?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011